A responsive kayak that surfs well for the medium to large sized paddler. The hull design offers high stability and the shaped foredeck allows for large feet up to size 11/12 (Europe 46,5). Designed for rough water and ease of handling in challenging conditions. The kayak has a wider keyhole cockpit than any other British made fibreglass sea kayak and has more volume in the rear compartments than the Romany Classic.
- fitted with the High performance glass seat, unless otherwise requested
- offers extra leg room due to a raised area either side of the cockpit
- seat can be set higher for a smaller paddler and the raised area in the front deck can be padded if needed
- has a low rear deck for easy rolling
- keyhole cockpit that gives excellent grip, control and allows quick exit if need be
- sloping bulkhead behind the seat allows the kayak to be emptied by lifting only the bow, no x-rescue is necessary