The Pilgrim Expedition is a slim, fast kayak with increased carrying capacity for camping expeditions. The kayak is specifically designed the smaller paddler and the taller and slimmer kayaker at the same time. This multiple-fit option is due to a knee pod either side of the cockpit.
- fitted with High performance glass seat that is higher and can be adjusted forwards and backwards
- Fitted hip pads with the option of glass thigh braces help to customize the cockpit area
- low, rear deck for easy rolling
- keyhole cockpit that gives excellent grip, control and allows quick exit if need be
- sloping bulkhead behind the seat, allows the kayak to be emptied by lifting only the bow, no x-rescue is necessary
An expedition kayak for the small or slim paddler, length: 519 cm, width: 50 cm, depth: 30.5 cm, overall volume: 283 litres, front hatch volume: 72.5 litres, cockpit volume: 130 litres, day hatch volume: 38 litres, rear hatch volume: 42.5 litres.
Adventure Kayak TV has a review of the Pilgrim and Pilgrim Expedition sea kayaks available on youtube that is worth watching, along with an interview with Nigel Dennis about the Pilgrim Expedition.